The Terex PT-60 is a high performance compact track loader with exceptional power (60 hp/44.7kW) and versatility that is ideal for construction, landscaping and utility applications. Like all Terex compact track loaders, the PT-60 produces incredible traction and low ground disturbance.
It features a patented Posi-Track™ suspended undercarriage technology, two-speed drive motors and excellent operator comfort. A loader mounted quick-attach interface gives the PT-60 the versatility of using virtually any industry-standard attachment.
- A choice of standard general purpose tracks, optional smooth Turf tracks or the wider, more aggressive Extreme Terrain Tracks (optional) assures maximum versatility and productivity in all ground conditions.
- Mid-sized compact track loader with low ground pressure and excellent traction for working on soft, wet or sensitive surfaces. Also offers exceptional performance on ﬁ rm, stable ground conditions.
- Two-speed hydrostatic drive system offers fast travel speed and high torque work speed.
- Easy operation with pilot-operated joystick controls and comfortable operator station.
- Standard auxiliary hydraulics and hydraulic quick coupler attach easily to a wide range of industry-standard attachments.